Magento’s (1+2) EAV (Entity-Attribute-Value) database model allows too much redundant data. This leads to an unusual large database and strains errors when working with that data in the backend. Taking care of the shop content is for most merchants a pretty huge task. In this post I would like to propose an overall fix to this problem with backwards incompatible changes to the database structure.
Posts with the tag: Magento1
Last 5 GitHub Gists
- What I Wish I'd Known About Equity Before Joining A Unicorn
- Binary Search vs Loop Search
- Craig Weber Streaming CSV Parser Prototype | Source https://bitbucket.org/snippets/weberc2/goEb7
- Battle-tested Nginx configuration for Magento (source: www.hypernode.com)
- Magento1: How not to load models/collections in a grid renderer. This shows a very bad example 😞. Do not use it or 🔫.
Last 5 GitHub Commits for this blog
increase hugo timeout from 10s to 600s, verbose hugo build netlify
Move to newest hugo version
Remove eventually disqus crap and use https://utteranc.es Authentication and spam fighting outsourced to github. Comments are now in github issues.
Update M2.x list of dispatched events, recurring task ;-)
Add netlify toml