Sets the autocomplete html form attribute depending on the environment for the backend login form.
Latest commit and statistics from GitHub:
- Sets the autocomplete html form attribute depending on the environment. (Allows you to store the password in the browser during development)
- Show Magento logo: yes/no
- Setting a custom background color
- Show “Forgot your Password” link: yes/no
- Switch on minimalistic login & forgotpassword form with even minimalistic captcha (no JS will be loaded)
- Display optionally store owner logo in login form
- Adds accidentally more security to the Magento CE 1.7 and EE 1.12 login form
This module is only for the Magento backend. All options are configurable in the backend configuration developer section.